In the Qi Gong for Depression Workshop, you will…
- Build a protective “shield” of healing energy to protect you from depression from the inside out
- Quickly replenish your energy so you have more than enough to meet the demands of your everyday life
- Free yourself from negative thoughts and feelings of self-blame for good
- Reclaim the power of your mind and end feelings of sadness, hopelessness, and “the blues”
- Reconnect to your inner fire and rekindle your motivation to get things done
- Pull out the “root cause” of your depression so you can banish it from your life permanently
- Eliminate the anxious feelings, the endless worries, and the regrets on repeat
- Calm your body so you can get a good night’s sleep so you can wake up feeling refreshed, with an abundance of energy throughout your day
- Stop the “negative thought spiral” and connect to the people you love
In the Acupressure Facelift & Rejuvenation Workshop, you will…
- Use “Beautiful Face Qi Gong” to create a more youthful appearance.
- Increase the production of collagen and elastin (two key ingredients for plump and bouncy skin.)
- Exercise, train, and tone the 43 muscles in your face to give yourself a more lifted appearance, firm the cheeks, and lift the lower face.
- Produce consistent anti-aging results with safe, natural, and traditional techniques.
- Age with grace and look the best you can at any age (as you practice, you’ll feel a lot more confident and a greater sense of self esteem.)
- Release the underlying tension in the face with specific acupressure point massage.
In Qi Gong for Visualization and Manifestation, you will…
- Learn how to use the “3 Fundamental Principles of Manifesting” to create unlimited abundance in all forms (financial, relational, spiritual, and health)
- Learn a Qi Gong routine you can use at any time to “power up” the energy of your vision
- Unlock the hidden power of your mind to create the life you know you deserve
- Use a special “anchoring” technique to nearly guarantee the Universe knows exactly what you want… so it can create it for you
- Discover the most common pitfalls of manifestation (you don’t want to manifest what you don’t want) and how to avoid them
- Learn a simple, daily “Manifestation Meditation” to call in radiant health connection with your soul-family, and financial abundance
In the Taoist Sexual Secrets Workshop, you will…
- Discover ancient Taoist “sex secrets” that still work to give you deep, powerful and long-lasting orgasms (you’ll learn how to “circulate” energy through the Microcosmic Orbit… which is the key to multiple orgasms for both men and women.)
- Learn accessible Taoist sexual techniques you can use to deeply connect with your significant other physically, emotionally and spiritually… in a safe, connected, and “clothes on” environment.
- Engage in deep discussions about topics usually considered “taboo” (sex isn’t something to be ashamed of!) and learn the Taoist techniques of breast massage and ovarian massage.
- Powerful spiritual work needs powerful energy… you’ll learn how to harness your innately powerful sexual energy to create profound spiritual insights.
- Discover a simple technique to “circulate” energy with your partner to create the deepest possible connection (which leads to the highest levels of passion.)
In Qi Gong for Better Breathing, you will…
- Release feelings of sadness, grief, and low self-esteem so you can re-establish order in your life and act with logic and efficiency.
- Learn how to use straightforward, sensible movements from Traditional Chinese Medicine to re-balance your Metal Element and regain your integrity.
- Boost your immune system naturally so you no longer get sick as easily or as often.
- Energize the lungs to eliminate fatigue so you can fully express your unique gifts and serve those in need.
In Qi Gong for a Healthy Heart, you will…
- Tap into and release unexpressed emotions blocking the flow of Qi through your heart.
- Learn the traditional signs of an unbalanced heart that needs support (such as an unexplainable craving for bitter foods).
- Use simple, easy-to-follow Qi Gong exercises to release pent-up stress, anxiety, and irritability.
- The heart is responsible for supplying blood to your entire body. You’ll learn how to improve your circulation for mental clarity, less fatigue, and more energy.
- Your heart is the ruler of your emotions, which is why you must send yourself positive messages to keep yourself clear and compassionate. In Qi Gong for a Healthy Heart, you will learn how to expand your capacity for unconditional love and compassion.
In Qi Gong for a Balanced Nervous System and Longevity, you will…
- Add not only years to your life but life to your years” with “Swimming Dragon” style Qi Gong as you rebalance the Wood Element.
- Regain the ability to make strategic plans to realize your vision for a positive future.
- Ignite your confidence to pursue your inner visions and the motivation to manifest them into your life.
- Learn how to fundamentally “rewire” your response to everyday stress so you don’t get thrown off balance as easily.
- Heal the long-term effects of a Wood Element imbalance such as joint pain, headaches, and being quick to anger.
In Qi Gong for the Low Back, you will…
- Use soft, flowing, water-like movements to gently release tightness, tension, and pain in the low back.
- Learn simple but highly effective Qi Gong exercises to quickly release low back pain so you can immediately relieve pain whenever you need to.
- Leading a sedentary lifestyle, having poor posture, and lifting without proper form are the most common causes of low back pain. You’ll learn how to counteract each of them.
- Learn how to relieve and even reverse years of wear and tear on your back resulting in chronic, unrelenting back pain.
- Discover how to increase your balance, strength, and level of energy with simple, easy-to-follow movements anybody can use.
In Qi Gong for Healthy Digestion, you will…
- Address the root causes of weight gain, poor digestion, IBS, bloating after eating, and fatigue by rebalancing the Earth Element.
- Develop your natural ability to bond others together (and create a thriving community and family).
- Nurture your own digestive system so your body can effectively transform Food Qi into usable energy for your entire body.
- Replenish your own inner stores of energy so you can offer more to others like a field of crops during harvest time.
- Deepen your ability to listen to and empathize with others’ concerns for their lives so they feel naturally supported by their time with you.