Flow is a term used in Qi Gong when we feel at peace and relaxed within. Through the practice of Qi Gong, you can discover the flow for yourself.
This routine is designed to give a you a mini-vacation from all the things in life that pull you off your center. With continued practice, you’ll find yourself more relaxed, more resourceful, feeling lighter, and able to go with the flow
The opposite of flow is stress and anxiety. If you are feeling anxiety in your life, you aren’t alone. Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults.
I wanted to give you a quick and easy solution to anxiety that comes from the inside out. This solution is Qi Gong, the art of effortless power.
- Simple breathing exercises for clearing anxiety
- Gentle stretches to clear tightness and stress
- Flowing movements to balance the nervous system
- Moving meditation for transforming anxiety into inner peace
- There’s a saying in Qi Gong, “Let your mind be clear like a mountain like, reflective, free and open.”
- This routine will help you find that equanimity, where the body is relaxed and the mind at peace.