Learn to Recharge and Reset Your Energy in Just Five Minutes So You Can Have a Stress-Free Holiday with Qi Gong for Emotional Balance
We know, a stress-free holiday sounds impossible, doesn’t it?
But the truth is, the holidays don’t have to be stressful. They can be what they were meant to be: a time of celebration, joy, and connection. Let us explain.
During the holidays, what happens to most of us is we start to give up our most important skill: self-care.
We think, “Oh, what’s one extra drink? It’s the holidays! What’s one extra slice of cake? I don’t need to take time alone.”
That’s the worst idea of all: I don’t need to take time alone.
What happens is this, we want so desperately to give, give, give, that we forget to give to the most important person in our lives: ourselves!
So by the time Christmas comes around, and we’ve been cooking, cleaning, traveling, shopping, and doing all these things for the people we love…
…we’ve neglected to do anything for ourselves.
But by the time we notice, it’s usually too late. We explode at our spouses, we get angry at the other drivers, we frighten our kids.
It’s never anything big that sets us off. It could be the turkey got a little overcooked. The kids didn’t take off their shoes and brought mud into the house (again). Or your spouse forgot to get the milk.
The reason doesn’t matter. What does is that we explode like a pressure cooker left on the stove too long!
To stay emotionally balanced (at any time, not just the holidays), it’s essential to give ourselves permission to take “mini-vacations.” Here’s what we mean:
Decide, right now, that you will take 5 minutes every day to do something for yourself. It really doesn’t matter what it is, just do something for yourself for (at least!) five minutes.
This alone will help you stay relaxed, calm, and present.
Our recommendation is that you practice Qi Gong during those five minutes.
Qi Gong will help you supercharge your five minute mini-vacation, so you can quickly eliminate stress and return to a calm center.
The Qi Gong for Emotional Balance workshop is all about quick, easy-to-do Qi Gong techniques you can use to recharge your energy whenever you need to… so you can have a stress-free holiday.
(This workshop is good for you even if you’re not usually stressed by the holidays or family, but want more emotional balance.)
In this workshop you will discover…
- Build a protective “shield” of positive energy so you’re guarded from unwanted energy from other people
- Learn how to transform the negative emotions and energies from other people, and quickly return to inner peace
- Learn Qi Gong techniques to quickly recharge your energy so you can go through the holidays stress-free and truly enjoy the holidays
- Break the “Cycle of Stress” with simple, easy-to-follow Qi Gong routines and relaxing meditations (most people use alcohol to release stress, which actually makes stress worse)
- Release tension from the chest, neck, and shoulders (where most people hold on to anger and depression)
- Did you know we’re “predisposed” towards the negative? It’s true, that’s why we seek processes to create sustainable joy and inner peace. You’ll learn how to create these “Joy Processes” for yourself.
- Calm your mind with guided healing meditations (use these to quickly re-center yourself whenever you catch yourself mentally spinning)
- Relax and embody the spirit of the holidays by letting go into the “Flow State” with gentle, flowing Qi Gong movements
- Get centered into an “Attitude of Gratitude” by bringing your heart into the present moment
- Get present with your emotions. Everyone talks about being present in the mind… but if you’re not present with your emotions, they will rule your mind