Reap the Fruits of the Harvest and Fortify for Fall
Fall is the season of the lungs and the metal element. In Chinese medicine the lungs act as a bellows… flaming the heat of your body. Your lungs help keep you warm and healthy during the cold winter months.
To prepare for the coming winter it’s important to spend time building up Qi inside your lungs. During this three and a half hour workshop you’ll learn practices to reap the harvest of summer and create a storehouse of Qi for your body to use throughout winter.
Fall is the time of the harvest. It’s the time to store the fruits of the harvest for winter… and make the necessary preparations so you can go inwards and continue to draw from the storehouse of energy you’ve harvested from summer.
In this workshop we will:
- Learn Advanced Taoist Breathing Exercises to Boost the Energy of Your Lungs
- Supercharge Your Immune System in Preparation for the “Illness Season”
- Open the Upper Back, Neck, and Shoulders to Bring More Energy to the Lungs… So You Can Take Full, Deep Breaths
- Learn Specific Exercises to Build Your Internal Power and Store Your Power Inside Your Body for When You Really Need It
- Use Powerful Flows To Energize the Lungs and Build Your Up Metal Element – Fortifying Your Lungs Against the Coming Cold Weather
- Practice “Mindfulness in Motion,” Increasing Your Awareness of Your Body (The More Aware of Your Body You Are, the Faster You’ll Be Able to Know Exactly What Your Body Needs… and Avoid Colds Faster)
- Learn Key “Postures of Power” that Store Qi Deep Inside Your Body That Will Act Like an “Inner Furnace,” Keeping You Energized Throughout Winter