Deepen Your Ability to Nourish Those You Love
The Earth Element is associated with the spleen, stomach, and pancreas. It rules the digestion and assimilation of food.
Digestion is your body’s way of taking in nourishment. It transforms the Qi from food into Qi your body can use… the kinds of Qi necessary for energy, health, and vitality.
This is why an imbalance of the Earth Element generally results in weight gain, poor digestion, IBS, bloating after eating, and an unshakable feeling of fatigue… and can even manifest as anorexia, bulimia, or craving sweets and overeating.
On the other hand, when the Earth Element is in balance, you are nurturing and empathetic to other people’s suffering.
Other people find you nourishing to be around, so they gravitate toward you. You find it easy to listen to patiently people, so people come to you to share themselves and their deeper desires.
Even strangers feel comfortable with you.
When the Earth Element is in balance, it’s easy for you to bond your family together. You keep everyone connected, nurtured, and well-fed.
The feeling of a balanced Earth Element is the same one you get at the end of summer when the abundant harvests come in. A person with balanced Earth Element abundantly shares their energy with others and nurtures deep, lasting bonds in their entire community.
In Qi Gong for Healthy Digestion You Will…
– Address the root causes of weight gain, poor digestion, IBS, bloating after eating, and fatigue by rebalancing the Earth Element.
- Develop your natural ability to bond others together (and create a thriving community and family).
– Nurture your own digestive system so your body can effectively transform Food Qi into usable energy for your entire body.
– Replenish your own inner stores of energy so you can offer more to others like a field of crops during harvest time.
– Deepen your ability to listen to and empathize with others’ concerns for their lives so they feel naturally supported by their time with you.