Replenish Youthful Vitality, Eliminate Joint Pain, and Age with Grace
Are your muscles starting to get stiff?
Are your joints starting to get creaky?
Do you have less than ideal energy levels?
Society would say you’re “just getting old.” You’ll hear people blaming all their aches, pains, and body troubles on age.
Thankfully, they are WRONG.
Wait…what? What do you mean?
You are not getting stiff, tired, and sick because you are getting old. You are getting stiff, tired, and sick because your Qi isn’t circulating. Let us explain.
If you’re starting to get stiff muscles… or your joints creak… or you’re worried about losing youthful energy…
The truth is, you’re probably not moving your body enough.
And when you stop moving, your Qi stops circulating. It stagnates.
Think of your Qi like the water in a river… if it’s flowing freely it’s healthy and clear. But if it stops flowing? It stagnates.
But don’t worry!
You can loosen up your muscles, lubricate your joints, and get your Qi circulating again. You can revitalize your body and move without pain.
All you need to do is use the gentle, intentional movements of Qi Gong to circulate your life-force energy. As it’s said in Qi Gong practice, “Add not only years to your life but life to your years.”
When you circulate your Qi with gentle movements, you not only capture the youthful energy you once had…
You increase longevity, nourish all the cells in your body, and add life to your years.
Wouldn’t it feel amazing to have an abundance of energy from the moment you wake up in the morning to the moment you get ready for bed?
Just imagine having…
Strong and flexible muscles.
Well-oiled, pain-free joints.
And a strong, resilient immune system.
You don’t have to run a marathon or do complicated pretzel poses…
All you need are the gentle and safe movements Lee will teach in the Qi Gong for Seniors Workshop.
In the Qi Gong for Seniors Workshop, You’ll Learn Safe and Gentle Movements to Boost Longevity
As an example, here are three movements you’ll learn movements in the Qi Gong for Seniors Workshop:
1. Silk Reeling
Silk Reeling creates mobility and flexibility through all the joints in the body. Often referred to as “oiling the joints,” these movements create suppleness and youthful vitality throughout your body.
2. Zen Circles
The Zen Circles flow is designed to strengthen your kidneys. In Chinese medicine, the Kidneys are the organ system that controls longevity. When you strengthen your kidneys, you will restore vital energy throughout your body.
3. Acupressure Qi Massage for Longevity
In Qi Gong for Seniors, you will learn how (and where) to apply pressure on key points on your body so you can support your immune system and protect yourself against common sicknesses (like the cold and the flu).
When You Attend the Qi Gong for Seniors Workshop, You’ll Learn:
- Gentle, easy-to-follow movements to support longevity so you can maintain your inner radiance and age with grace.
Simple stretches to improve your flexibility and balance so you can protect yourself against nasty falls, accidents, and get out of pain FAST. Use these stretches first thing in the morning when you start your day, and before you sleep at night or anytime pain flares up.
- A solid introduction and overview of the movements, flows, stretches and activations in the Wisdom Qi Gong practice… use these to help awaken your mind, and bring Qi up through your spine to stimulate your brain to deepen your mind/body connection.
- A range of movements, stretches, and exercises you can combine to create the perfect flow for YOU and your body. When it comes to finding the right exercise for you, Lee says, “No pain. No pain.” Meaning, the movements should be effortless, enjoyable, and energizing.
- How to improve range of motion. Your range of motion naturally decreases over time, but you can learn to bend, twist, and stretch free from pain once again using the movements from the workshop.
- How to release stagnant Qi from stiff muscles, joints, and bones so your Qi flows freely once again.