In the Swimming Dragon Qi Gong Workshop, you will…
- Learn all the movements associated with Swimming Dragon Qi Gong. Including a full breakdown of each of the Swimming Dragon movements and an entire Swimming Dragon Qi Gong sequence.
- “At least 50% new Swimming Dragon movements.” Lee said he’ll share new, and more in-depth approaches to Swimming Dragon than previously taught in his prior workshops and classes.
- Lubricate and elongate the spine through gentle spiraling, twisting, and coiling movements.
- Metaphorically “morph” into a Chinese Dragon. Unlike their Western European fire-breathing counterparts, Chinese dragons were seen as omens of prosperity and long life.
- Learn a wonderful exercise to start your day. Swimming Dragon includes easy and fluid movements to wake up the body, help relieve pain, and release muscle tension. (Hint: While Swimming Dragon is ideal for starting the day, it’s equally wonderful at night. You can practice Swimming Dragon to deliver that “energized calm” required for deep, restful sleep.)