Solidify a Long-Term Vision, Create a Strategy to Implement it, and Unlock the Energy to Realize it
The Wood Element is all about confidence and is associated with the liver.
In Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Liver is said to rule the nervous system, tendons, eyes, inner vision, and imagination.
If the Wood Element is out of balance, you may be quick to anger, feel pent up or “stuck,” be prone to headaches, joint pain or arthritis, or have watery or dry eyes.
To rebalance the Wood Element, it’s important to reduce stress in your everyday life. Stress is the root cause of 89% of primary care doctor visits in America. It’s considered to be the root cause of nearly all physical illnesses.
When you reduce stress and rebalance the Wood Element, you’ll find your confidence and motivation dramatically increase. You’ll be able to envision the future and have deep insights once again… and regain the ability to make strategic plans to realize your vision.
When the Wood Element is balanced, you’ll feel courageous, energized, and resourceful. It’s easy to see an opportunity to create a positive change and implement it. Instead of getting overwhelmed by challenges, you’ll welcome them.
The easiest way to rebalance your Wood Element is with one skill: stress management.
Meaning: change the way your nervous system responds to stress on a fundamental level. Which means when a stressful situation happens, you don’t get thrown off balance as quickly or as easily.
For example, imagine you have to have a difficult conversation with a family member. Instead of avoiding the topic altogether, you’re able to have a calm conversation with them… and reach a resolution without conflict.
How would it feel to fully engage your imagination for a better future?
In Qi Gong for a Balanced Nervous System
and Longevity You Will…
– “Add not only years to your life but life to your years” with “Swimming Dragon” style Qi Gong as you rebalance the Wood Element.
– Regain the ability to make strategic plans to realize your vision for a positive future.
– Ignite your confidence to pursue your inner visions and the motivation to manifest them into your life.
– Learn how to fundamentally “rewire” your response to everyday stress so you don’t get thrown off balance as easily.
– Heal the long-term effects of a Wood Element imbalance such as joint pain, headaches, and being quick to anger.