Join a global community of over 980 students and teachers in the…
Self-Paced Online Qi Gong Teacher Certification Program
Deepen your understanding of Qi Gong, keep yourself and others healthy, and transform your experience of life-force energy… in as little as 6 months* and from the comfort of your own home
Promote wellness, prevention, and healthy energy… even if you don’t want to teach Qi Gong
Since its launch, we’ve had over 980 students enroll in our Holden QiGong Teacher Certification Program.
It’s the most comprehensive online Qi Gong training available.
And it’s not just students who want to teach Qi Gong who enroll.
Some of our students simply want to deepen their knowledge of Qi Gong, transform their experience of life-force energy, and improve their own wellbeing.
They want a deeper understanding of traditional Chinese healing practices and how to apply them to their own lifestyle… without losing the depth of the teachings.
The Holden QiGong Teacher Certification Program is like a master course in Traditional Chinese Medicine
The training offers a framework to understand Qi Gong and Traditional Chinese Medicine on the deepest level.
You’ll follow a sequential, step-by-step path, built from the root organization of Lee’s method.
If you’re a relatively new Qi Gong practitioner, you’ll learn the details of each movement and the Traditional Chinese Medical theory behind it.
You’ll also learn how specific Qi Gong exercises positively impact your own energy system…. and when (and when not) to practice certain movements.
If you’re more experienced, this training program is the perfect opportunity to deepen your practice and understanding of Qi Gong and Traditional Chinese Medicine.
You’ll learn powerful tools to help deepen your practice and resources to help you maintain your health and the health of your family and community… and you’ll gain insight into which exercises and routines people can use to support their healing.
Enroll now and start later
Right now is the best time to join the Self-Paced Qi Gong Teacher Certification Program.
Not only do you get lifetime access to the entire curriculum so you can start whenever you wish, you also get…
…Powerful Master Classes from expert teachers (like how to start your Qi Gong business and make money, a Chinese Medicine deep dive, and movement mechanics and alignment)…
…Access to a LIVE group Q&A with Lee each month Zoom video calls (you also have access to these calls for life)
Are you ready to deepen your practice, promote energy awareness, and share these ancient wellness secrets with others?
If you’ve been on the fence, right now is the best and most affordable time for you to deepen your practice and understanding of Qi Gong.
In Holden QiGong’s 200-Hour Online Self-Paced Teacher Certification Program, you receive lifetime access to…
16 weeks of self-paced course materials (over 70 hours of instruction)
Two monthly masterclasses with expert instructors
One live group Q&A call with Lee Holden a month
The “Masterclass Library” with over 78 Masterclasses on topics ranging from business to unique Qi Gong forms
Private, practitioner-only online community
Two private sessions with senior Holden QiGong instructors
And the Holden QiGong Teacher Training manual (in PDF format)
Think of the Certification program like a master class in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
You receive the framework you need to understand Qi Gong and Traditional Chinese Medicine on the deepest level.
You’ll follow a sequential step-by-step path, built from the root organization of Lee’s method to deepen your knowledge of Qi Gong.
And because you have lifetime access you can start whenever you wish.
What We’ll Cover In The 16-Week, Self-Paced Curriculum:
Week 1: Learn How to Experience Energy, Vitality, and Life-Force from the Inside Out
The program begins from the only place possible: exactly where you are. You will start with a Zen practice of self-discovery – an experiential practice of energy, vitality, and life-force from the inside out.
In Week 1 you will:
Get introduced to Qi Gong
- Learn about the Five Elements (the foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine)
- Discover simple Chinese Medicine Theory
- Learn a Qi Gong routine to warm up the body
- Learn the “fundamentals of flow”
- Discover the bio-mechanics and bio-energetics of Qi Gong practice from an Eastern and Western perspective
- Answer the question, “What is Qi?” for yourself through an experiential journey of self-discovery
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 1:
- Introduction to Qi Gong Program
- Qi Gong Teacher Training Manual
Week 2: Discover Qi and Learn How to Use Your Breath as a Spiritual Practice
In Week 2 we will dive into the many different kinds of Qi.
In Week 2 you will:
- Learn how the breath is a reflection of Qi
- Learn how to use your breath as a potent healing elixir for the body
- Learn how to use the breath as a tool of transformation – to transform stress into vitality
- Learn how to use your breath as a spiritual practice of self-awakening: discover why breath is essential to all meditation practices
- Discover how Qi Gong practice – and the breath – helps detoxify your mind, body, and emotions
- Learn your first “Five Element Qi Gong Workout”
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 2:
- Better Breathing Qi Gong Routine
- Qi Gong for Health & Healing Workbook
- The 5 Elemental Energies
- The Metal Element (Audio)
- The Water Element (Audio)
- The Wood Element (Audio)
- The Fire Element (Audio)
- The Earth Element (Audio)
Week 3: Unearth the Five Elements & Learn a Qi Gong Sequence to Relieve Joint Tension & Pain
In Week 3 we’ll dive deep into the elements themselves. Lee will focus specifically on each element, and how they interact with each other as a system.
In Week 3 you will:
- Learn how to transform depression into courage with Metal (Metal is also about breath and energy)
- Learn how to transform fear into inner peace with Water (Water is also about relaxation and flow)
- Learn how to transform stress into creativity with Wood (Wood is also about strength and flexibility)
- Learn how to transform anxiety into love with Fire (Fire is also about compassion and enjoyment of life)
- Learn how to transform worry into inner balance with Earth (Earth is also about centering and balance)
- Learn a Qi Gong sequence to open all the joints in the body
- Deepen your Qi Gong practice by adding in standing postures for each element (so you can heighten its energy in your system)
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 3:
- Qi Gong Flow for Beginners
Week 4: Learn the Principles of Qi Gong Practice
In Week 4 you will deepen your understanding of breathing exercises, and how to use them for personal transformation. You’ll learn a second 5 Element Flow Routine, and the principles of Qi Gong practice.
In Week 4 you will:
- Discover the Principles of Practice: Warm Up, Activate, Stretch, Flow, and Posture
- Deepen your knowledge of breathing exercises for transformation
- Learn how to use healing sounds to transform stress into vitality
- Deepen your relationship to Qi through a guided “deep dive” meditation with Lee
- Discover exactly how much energy you truly have (and how to boost your energy)
- Learn how to use your mind to direct Qi
- Discover how to pair psychology and Qi as a real method for feeling better
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 4:
- Teaching Demonstration – First Five Elements Flow
Week 5: Learn How to Become Your Own Best Healer
In Week 5 we will dive into the difference between Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine. You will learn how to become your own best healer.
In Week 5 you will:
- Learn Zen the meditation practice
- Discover the Five Branches of Chinese Medicine (and how to apply them into your life and your practice)
- Learn the differences between Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine
- How to use meditation to reverse aging
- Discover the 6 “Principles of Practice” – Clear, Clean, Purge, Strengthen, Bring In, Tonify – and how to use them for maximum benefit
- Deepen your breath practice as a method of transformation
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 5:
- The Healing Sounds (excerpted from Qi Gong for Health and Healing)
- Five Elements Energy Flow
Week 6: Learn How to Use the “Qi of Your Mind” & the Three Styles of Qi Gong: Martial, Medical, and Spiritual
In Week 6 we will explore structure and flow – how you cannot have one without the other. You’ll learn Qi Gong flows for each of the five elements: Water, Fire, Air, Wood, and Metal.
In Week 6 you will:
- Explore structure and flow within your Qi Gong practice
- Learn the “Postures of Power” practice to strengthen specific healthy-boosting energies
- Discover the three styles of Qi Gong: Martial, Medical, and Spiritual – and the differences between them
- Discover what the “Qi of the Mind” is, and how to use it
- Discover the “Qi of Form and the Formless”
- Learn a meditation on the Five Elements to harness their power – and build a personal connection with each of them
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 6:
- The Healing Sounds – Introduction (excerpted from Qi Gong for Health and Healing)
- The Healing Sounds – Standing Practice
- The Healing Sounds – Sitting Practice
Week 7: Discover How to Do Energy Work & Stay Connected to the Energy of Life
In Week 7 you’ll learn about the connection between your emotions and Qi. We’ll explore energy work, and how to use energy work to “compost” the negative energies into positive energies.
In Week 7 you will:
- Discover the connection between your emotions and Qi – and learn how to stay connected to the energy of life
- Explore “positive” and “negative” emotions
- Learn Energy Work – discover how to compost your negative energies into positive energies, prune the weeds, and cultivate the flowers of your life
- Deepen your understanding of 5 Element practice with experiential teachings
- Discover how to harmonize the Five Elements and your Internal Organs with a specific meditation
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 7:
- Teaching Demonstration – Second Five Elements Flow
Week 8: Learn “Who You Are” Through the Lens of the Five Elements & Explore the Practical Application of the Tao Te Ching
In Week 8 you’ll learn about the Tao Te Ching. We’ll explore “protective” Qi – and how to not take on the negative energies of other people.
In Week 8 you will:
- Explore the Tao Te Ching (and how to apply it into your life)
- Learn how to protect yourself from taking on the stress of other people using “protective” Qi
- Learn about “who you are” through the lens of the 5 Elements – there are 5 different archetypes corresponding to each element, you’ll learn which element you are, and how to “diagnose” other people
- Explore 5 Element Psychology (and learn how to apply it into your practice)
- Deepen your understanding of 5 Element Flows and Postures
- Learn how Qi flows through your meridians and organs (and how your whole system interacts with each individual part)
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 8:
- Five Element Personality Quiz
- Teaching Demonstration – Bonus Five Elements Flow
Week 9: Activate Your Lower Tan Tien and Learn the Taoist Approach to Self-Discovery
In Week 9 we’ll learn all about the Three Treasures. You’ll discover “three inquiries” to deepen your Zen meditation practice.
In Week 9 you will:
- Discover what the Three Treasures are, and how to use them for health and healing
- Learn a Qi Gong practice to amplify the energy of the three treasures
- Learn how to increase the energy of your lower Tan Tien – your reservoir of energy
- Learn a meditation for the lower Tan Tien
- Finally answer the age-old question, “Who am I?” through the Taoist approach to self-discovery
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 9:
- Three Treasures Section of the Qi Gong for Health and Healing Workbook
Week 10: Learn How to Let Go of Expectations, Manifest Anything You Want With Qi, and Diagnose Energy Deficiencies
In Week 10 we’ll continue to dive into the Three Treasures. You’ll learn how to relax into the unknown and let go of expectations.
In Week 10 you will:
- Discover Taoist Cosmology – how the universe – and the world as we perceive it to be – came into existence
- Learn how to relax into the unknown – how to let go of expectations for a greater sense of inner peace and “going with the flow”
- Discover how everything truly is relative (based on your experience and your perspective)
- How to harness your experiences to create true wisdom (and how experiencing Qi leads to heightened skill of working with energy of all kinds)
- Discover the dynamics of manifesting whatever you want – Qi is the fuel in the tank and your intention is the map to get there
- Learn how Qi is the organizing power behind your mind, body, and spirit
- Discover how to put the three treasures into action through your power, passion, and purpose
- Learn how to diagnose deficiencies and excesses of energy in each of the Three Treasures (within yourself and your soon-to-be new students!)
- Learn a “Who am I?” meditation
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 10:
- Three Treasures audio lectures
- Teaching Demonstration – Three Treasures Flow Class
Week 11: Discover How to Transform Negative Energy into Positive Energy, Learn the Microcosmic Orbit, and Explore Yin & Yang
In Week 11 you will learn all about the Microcosmic orbit and begin your exploration of the energies of Yin & Yang. You’ll learn a Qi Gong practice specifically for the Microcosmic Orbit.
In Week 11 you will:
- Get introduced to the Microcosmic Orbit (and how to use it to build personal power and energy)
- Discover how you are a holographic reflection of the Universe
- Explore the potent energies of Yin & Yang
- Learn how to use the Microcosmic Orbit to transform negative energies into positive energies naturally
- Learn a Qi Gong practice and meditation practice on the Microcosmic Orbit to cultivate your energy
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 11:
- Teaching Demonstration – Three Treasures Flow Class
Week 12: Learn How to Use Sexual Energy for Health, Happiness, Intimacy, & Spirituality and Open Your “Heart of Compassion”
In Week 12 we will learn how to work with sexual energy using the Microcosmic Orbit. You will learn how to create more potent intimate encounters with your loved ones using the Microcosmic Orbit.
In Week 12 you will:
- Learn how to elevate your emotions, exalt your spirit, connect your consciousness and energy together, and create an ecstatic experience of life using taoist practice
- Discover the essence of Jing Qi – the source of your sexual energy – how best to work with it, and why you have a limited amount
- Learn a Microcosmic Orbit practice so you can “run” your sexual energy and create more potent sexual encounters with your loved ones
- Learn Jing Qi boosting Qi Gong exercises and routines
- Learn a meditation to transform your sexual energy into Qi and Shen energy
- Experience more compassion as you learn the “Opening the Heart of Compassion” exercise
Week 13: Learn How to Relax and Flow in the Face of Stress and Explore the Polarities of the Universe: Yin & Yang
In Week 13 we will delve into the “Truth of the Universe.” You will learn a Qi Gong routine to put the concept of Yin & Yang directly into practice.
In Week 13 you will:
- Learn how to perceive the “Truth of the Universe” for yourself, through your own experience
- Learn how to relax and flow while experiencing stress
- Explore the essential qualities of the two polarities of the Universe: Yin & Yang (and how they each relate to you and your Qi Gong practice)
- Learn a Qi Gong practice with specific exercises correlating to the Yin & Yang energies, so you can develop your own relationship with each essential energy
- Explore the form (the body) and formless (the mind) dynamics of Qi and learn techniques to harmonize them with each other
- Dive deeper into Chinese Medicine Theory by exploring Yin & Yang through the microcosmic orbit and the meridians
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 13:
- Microcosmic Orbit audio lectures
Week 14: Discover How to Use Sexual Energy as Medicine and the Taoist Purpose of Life
In Week 14 we will focus on cultivating your internal energy so you can create a state of flow in your everyday life. You will learn Taoist techniques to expand your perception and learn to use sexual energy as medicine.
In Week 14 you will:
- Learn the 5 Principles of Qi: to clear, tonify, circulate, transform, and store
- Learn a new Qi Gong practice and meditation to expand the Microcosmic Orbit
- Discover the Taoist perspective on the purpose of life and learn how to cultivate heavenly energy into your everyday life
- Learn how to cultivate your internal energy to create more ecstatic experiences in your life (including how to take your practice “off the mat” and achieve a state of flow in your entire life)
- Learn specific Taoist techniques to expand your perception of reality
- Discover how to heal through pleasure using Taoist techniques for transforming Jing (sexual energy) into Qi
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 14:
- Microcosmic Orbit Introduction
- Microcosmic Orbit Standing Practice
- Microcosmic Orbit Sitting Practice
Week 15: Discover How to Heighten Self-Awareness & Mindfulness Using Qi Gong and Learn Standing “Postures of Power”
In Week 15 you will explore the facets of your mind. You will learn how to cultivate and deepen your self-awareness through meditation and Qi Gong practice.
In Week 15 you will:
- Learn the answer to the question, “What is the energy of the mind?”
- Explore attention, intention, and awareness – the three facets of the mind
- Learn a “Wheel of Awareness” meditation to increase your self-awareness
- Learn how to put your mindfulness into practice using Qi Gong
- Learn specific healing sounds for the Three Treasures to heal each of your Three Treasures
- Learn an Intention Meditation to use with the Three Treasures
- Learn Qi Gong flows, routines, and exercises for the Three Treasures – learn how to connect to heaven, earth, and nature through your practice
- Learn key standing postures to cultivate energy in each of the Three Treasures
Week 16: Learn How to Apply the Three Treasures into Everyday Life & Discover the Macro-Cosmic Orbit
In Week 16 we will explore how to apply the Three Treasures into your everyday experience of life. You’ll also learn how to use the less-mentioned “Macrocosmic Orbit.”
In Week 16 you will:
- Learn how to apply the Three Treasures directly into your everyday life
- Review the Microcosmic Orbit practices, meditations, and exercises
- Discover how to connect the meridians to the energy of life through the Macrocosmic Orbit
- Review Jing, Qi, and Shen energies
- Put it all together with your Qi Gong practice – in prep for learning how to teach others
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 16:
- Qi Gong: Deeper Flow
Help People Like Nicole Learn to Heal Themselves…
“Six months ago I started practicing Qi Gong with Lee three times a day to see if it would change the trajectory of my twenty-five year journey with MS.
It has changed everything in surprising, unexpected, and desired ways.
I am 50 years old and I am looking forward to the time when I can say that I have been practicing for 30 years, like Lee says now. I know that I will be practicing Qi Gong for the rest of my life.
I would like to add mine to the list of lives you have positively impacted. I am filled with gratitude and excitement. I look forward to the unfolding of my life in ways that did not seem feasible six months ago.”
Once You Are A “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher,” You Can…
Get paid to teach Qi Gong!
Specifically, you can charge money for classes where you use the Holden QiGong name or methods (provided you teach the fundamentals – what you learn in this program).
You can also call yourself by your title, “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher,” in your teaching, verbally, in print or online (including your marketing materials).
You’ll also get to create a profile on our Holden QiGong Teacher Directory so students near you can find you!
Don’t have business experience? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Check out our masterclasses on how to launch, fill your classes, and start making money sharing the practice you love.
Ongoing Education with Two Live Masterclasses with Expert Instructors Plus a Live Group Q&A Call With Lee each month
Our masterclasses are taught by senior Holden QiGong instructors or experienced holistic healthcare practitioners in our community.
The topics vary from how to fill your classes and start making money to movement dynamics to Qi Gong forms.
Here is a sampling of past classes you receive immediate access to when you join the program:
- How to Fill Your Classes and Start Earning Money
- Flow: Tips and Tricks for Effortless Power
- A Qi Gong Form (dance) for Depression
- 5 Elements in Context: Archeological Adventures in Cosmology
- Rising Lotus Qi Gong
- Seasonal Qigong Dances
- Movement Mechanics: Forward, Backward & Lateral Spinal Movement
- The Business of Qi Gong
- Soft White Crane Qigong
- Advanced Breathing Techniques
- Movement Mechanics: Alignment, Rotation and Moving From Your Center
- Teaching Strategies for the Teacher of Qigong
- Foundations of Tai Chi
- Body Posture & Alignment
- Yin-Yang Medical Qi Gong Form “Yellow River Dancing”
- Bagua Circle Walking
- Qi Gong Business Basics
- Advanced Blue Dragon
All of the masterclasses are taught live, on Zoom video conference, and recorded.
Oh, did we mention? Even after you get your certification, you can continue attending these calls.
That’s right, when you join the program, you get lifetime access to all aspects of the program… including the masterclass calls and live group Q&A calls with Lee.
Help Others Improve Their Lives While You
Deepen Your Understanding of Qi Gong
We ask all our students, “If there was only one thing you could get out of the program, what would that be?”
These are some of the responses we received:
- I want to deepen my understanding and practice of Qi Gong.
- I want the ability to help people feel their Qi and create better overall health.
- I want an understanding of the practice, including why, what, and how it all works. I want to know how all the pieces interconnect and how to use them to skillfully manage energy and stress.
- I want a deeper experience of the reality and control over Qi. A stronger sense of connection to the Universal energy field.
- I want to live the rest of my life pursuing wellness, compassion, and energy.
- I want to be more within my own body instead of constantly tuning into the external world.
- I want to be helping others improve their lives.
How would you answer? If there was only one thing you could get out of this course, what would it be?
Do you want to deepen your practice and understanding of Qi? Do you want to live your life helping others improve their own lives?
Do you want to understand how Traditional Chinese Medicine works?
9 Reasons to Learn Qi Gong with Lee Holden
Here are nine reasons why our students decided to learn from Lee…
I decided to learn from Lee because of his approach of principle-centered teaching, as opposed to learning one or two forms like many others. Knowing the principles makes you a better teacher in my opinion because you learn how Qi Gong works so you can eventually develop your own forms for yourself and others you are trying to help!!
He is knowledgeable, clear, and seems to translate esoteric eastern thinking in a way my western mind can get.
I prefer a plain-speaking, no heavy spiritual talk, and get-to-the-point type person with a well rounded personality.
Lee’s teachings are accessible, which made it comfortable for me to pursue.
I like Lee’s integrative approach to Qi Gong, and his masterful timing with the duration of the exercises.
I like the way Lee teaches QiGong in a kind of easy-going way.
I like how Lee approaches the practice of Qi Gong, his authenticity, knowledge, and presence.
I like Lee’s humor and relaxed and open style of teaching.
I’ve subscribed to Lee’s courses for a while and always hoped for a teacher training to open because I like to go deeper into things. Besides his proficiency, I have a good feeling about Lee. The words that come to mind are: humility, simplicity, humour, security, consistency, ease.
Where Do You Want to Be in a Year?
Where Do You Want to Be in a Year?
Everyone has a different reason for joining the online self-paced Qi Gong Teacher Certification Program.
Some students enroll just to deepen their Qi Gong practice. They don’t have any plans to teach whatsoever.
Others want to create a new source of income sharing wellness and prevention.
Where do you want to be a year from now?
Take a moment to close your eyes and think about it.
Visualize where you are in one year. What do you feel in your body? What thoughts are you having? What feelings do you have?
As you decide whether or not to join the program, use these feelings as the “anchor.”
Ask yourself, “Do I want to learn from Lee? Do I like his teaching style? Am I ready for personal growth and transformation? Does joining the Teacher Certification Program Training bring me closer to where I want to be in a year?”
If the answer is yes, we encourage you to enroll now.
If the answer is no, we want to thank you so much for taking the time to read this far and we are grateful to have you in our community however you choose to participate.
Start When You Want: Lifetime Access
With lifetime access to the entire program, you can:
- Start your learning whenever you want
- Revisit any of the material at your leisure
- Continue to learn with monthly Masterclasses
- Get ongoing help from Lee with monthly group Q&A calls
- After certification, promote yourself for free on the Holden QiGong Teacher Directory
After you enroll, you never lose access to Lee or the materials… even after you get certified.
Now you’re probably wondering what it takes to get certified? Well…
These are the Tier 1, 200-Hour Holden QiGong
Teacher Certification Requirements
You are required to complete 200 hours of training to receive your certification:
- The Five Elements (40 hours)
- The Three Treasures (40 hours)
- Teacher Training fundamentals (10 hours)
- Additional personal practice (58 hours)
- Complete two one-on-one lessons with our senior instructors (2 hours)
- Complete a final written examination
- Record a 15 to 20-minute teaching demonstration video
- Teach Qi Gong to others (30 hours)
If it seems like a lot, it is!
We take your certification and ability to teach Qi Gong effectively very seriously. It would take a lot, but you could potentially get certified and start teaching in as little as 6 months, but about 8-10 months is more realistic.
Once you become certified, you’ll be invited to create a profile on the Holden QiGong Teacher Directory so that potential students can easily find you. All you need to do is submit your information, keep your account in good standing, and maintain current certification requirements.
(Oh, and we want to be sure you know: All the materials, resources, and required sessions are included in the cost of the program.)
In Total, When You Join The Holden QiGong Self-Paced Online Teacher Certification Program You Get:
Lifetime access to 16 weeks of self-paced course material – over 70 hours of material ($2400 value)
Lifetime access to live group Masterclasses with expert instructors - two per month ($360 value per month)
Lifetime access to one live monthly group Q&A call with Lee Holden ($250 value per month)
Lifetime access to the “Masterclass Library”--over 78 Masterclasses (and growing) with senior instructors ranging from business to unique Qi Gong forms (Over $1,000 value)
Two private one-on-one sessions with our senior instructors ($250 value)
Access to our private, practitioner-only online community (included)
An invitation to promote yourself on the Holden QiGong Teacher Directory (after completing the certification process)
As well as…
Introduction to Qi Gong Program ($27 value)
Better Breathing Qi Gong Routine ($27 value)
Qi Gong for Health & Healing ($149 value)
The Five Elements Personality Quiz & Five Element Personality Chart (not available outside the Teacher Training program) ($100 Value)
50% Discount on the in-person Five Elements and Three Treasure Immersion Retreats taught by Lee Holden ($1197 value)
That’s a total of $7,958 in program materials and bonuses you get in the first six months alone.
What’s The Investment?
Hey! You made it this far down the page.
That probably means you’re pretty interested in enrolling… or you just scrolled down to see the price. No worries either way. We love you.
Here’s the thing though:
Most people have a weird relationship with money. Most of us see something we want to do but when we see the price we contract. We think, “Whoa, that’s a lot of money!”
There’s nothing wrong with this reaction. It’s a natural experience for almost all of us.
So, before we get into how much the training costs, we invite you to pause. Slow down. Take a deep breath… and relax.
Touch base with your internal energy right now. Are you excited? Are you nervous? Just take a moment to check in with yourself. Don’t try to change anything. Just be present.
This is our invitation to you:
As you continue reading, stay present with your body.
Notice if you stop breathing, your breathing gets shallow, or you contract. If you do, just ask yourself, “Is this the authentic ‘me’ or is this the part of me that’s afraid of not having enough?”
Alright, now let’s look at what it would normally cost to become a Qi Gong teacher.
To attend the required immersions and trainings in-person would mean traveling and spending about $800 on airfare on average.
Then you’d have to cover your food and lodging during your two week-long trips, probably about $2,000 USD. Then you’d have to factor in the cost of taking time off work. Depending on what you do that could mean hundreds or thousands of dollars more “lost.”
And finally, the cost of the trainings themselves and the other costs such as one-on-one sessions with senior instructors would add up to be about $2841.
If you were to travel, pay for food and lodging, plus the trainings themselves, you’d pay about $5,641 to become a Qi Gong teacher (at a minimum).
Not too bad, considering you can turn right around and start getting paid to teach!
However, when you join our 200-Hour Self-Paced Online Holden QiGong Teacher Certification Program right now, you get lifetime access to everything you need to become a Qi Gong teacher from home for only $3497 when you pay in full.
That means for $3497 you get everything you need to become a Certified Holden QiGong Teacher. This includes $7,958 of program materials, and a savings of about $2,144!
And the best part is: if you’re not ready to start your training, you don’t have to start until you are!
“I would be blind, in a wheelchair, and heading towards an early death.”
“In 2011 I became hospitalized due to Multiple Sclerosis, and suffered from many other ailments from my military service such as, PTSD, herniated disks and depression. As I lay in my hospital bed I asked myself, “What is the best, most positive way to heal myself?” and went to sleep. When I woke up, I turned on the TV, and saw Lee Holden on PBS. He said, “You can do this even while seated or lying down.” I felt an immediate wave of relaxation as I followed along, and have not stopped practicing since that moment. I became certified by Lee in 2014, and can not thank Lee enough for sharing his knowledge and expertise. He truly knows authenticity, healing, and self-care. I know if I didn’t find Holden Qigong I would be blind, in a wheelchair, and heading towards an early death. Lee’s teaching has provided me with the training to discover the building blocks of my own self care strategies. Now, I help others heal and maintain wellness, and two of my doctors even started sending me referrals. You would be crazy to underestimate the power of Lee Holden or Qigong.”
Here’s How To Enroll in The Holden QiGong Self-Paced Online Teacher Certification Program:
Just click on the button below that says, “Enroll Now.”
You will be taken to a completely secure page with a checkout form. Fill out the information requested on the form and click the “Submit” button. You’ll receive immediate access to the course material.
12 MonthlyPayments Of
- Lowest Payments
3 MonthlyPayments Of
- Fewer Payments – Save $244
- Best Value – Save $427 when you pay in full
If you do not want to check out online and would prefer to order over the phone, please call 844-4QIGONG. Leave a voicemail with your name and a phone number we can call you back on. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to complete your purchase.
Have questions? Scroll down to our FAQ.
“I’ve entered another point of accelerated growth and can’t wait for more”
“I’m thrilled to be doing this, it’s something I’ve been wanting for a long time, but felt slightly daunting, but now to be offered a teachers certificate … self-paced and lifetime access, what could be better!
Thank you from the bottom of my Tan Tien!
After following Lee for the last 15 years at a pivotal point in my life I feel I’ve now entered another point of accelerated growth and can’t wait for more So to flow through me, and to others.
Thanks and Qi!!”
“I don’t plan to be teaching… this is mainly for my own health”
I’ve signed up to do the Certification Program but letting you know I don’t plan to be teaching it when I finish. This is mainly for my own health and to spread the healthy qi word with family and friends.
I’m in Perth, Australia so this is great that you now have this way of learning.
I found out about your qigong when I went on a meditation retreat about 18 months ago. They introduced us to your You Tubes at the retreat. I’m so glad they did. I started with the 30 days of 7 minutes a day and was so glad when you then had your other series I was able to download. And now I’ve subscribed to your online classes.
I’ve been doing the 108 moves taoist.org tai chi for about 3 years but I enjoy your qigong so much more.
I’m really looking forward to testing my brain (which is part of my health issues) and having access to all this amazing qigong information.”
“I was invited by the wellness program at the college to teach Qi Gong.”
“I took the Five Elements, and finished the Three Treasures Immersion this weekend. It’s fantastic.
I’m attending a community college in Texas… and I have to say this is one of the best curriculums and online programs I have seen even, even through the college!
For anybody that is considering it, I highly recommend it!
[After joining the Teacher Training Program] I was invited by the wellness program at the college to teach Qi Gong. I told them I was just practicing and all that, and now I have a large group of people learning with me, even though I told them I am just getting my certification! But we practice together still. It has been such a great experience.
“…I already love the teacher training program.”
…I already love the teacher training program. The depth and breadth of the material is more than I expected. Lee’s teaching is excellent and the support team is top notch. I’ve received friendly helpful customer service along the way.
I knew a little about Qigong, enough to know I wanted to study it more deeply, before choosing this course and, of course, anticipated benefits to my own well being, but I’m already experiencing unexpected results from practicing daily over this last month. Numerous times I have been flooded with gratitude for having chosen Holden Qigong.
So thank you all for putting together such a great program.
See you in August!
“I like what Lee has put together best of all the forms I’ve learned!”
“I love Lee’s style of Qi Gong and I have studied with a lot of high level teachers over the years and have to say I like what Lee has put together the best of all the forms I’ve learned!”
“Being a Trager Practitioner and RN, I encourage my clients to try Holden QiGong and they all have experienced positive changes in their lives.”
“Hello Lee and the Holden Qigong support team,
I want to let you know how grateful I am that I found Holden QiGong on YouTube a year ago. The changes that have occurred have been miraculous. The biggest wow was when after practicing gigong for almost a year I tripped and fell fracturing my shoulder. When I hit the concrete floor, besides my shoulder, I hit my forehead and then rolled onto my back. I assessed myself and very quickly got to a sitting position and then stood up and walked to my house. Incredibly I was able to come up from a squatting position with no difficulty. Also no concussion! My rehab went very quickly, gaining normal ROM (range of motion) within 3 weeks and starting strength training at that point all ahead of schedule. At my age of 60 I can only attribute it to gigong. Thank you for creating an online teaching certification course as I live in the Northeast and my work schedule/family has discouraged me from actively pursuing teacher certification. Being a Trager Practitioner and RN, I encourage my clients to try Holden QiGong and they all have experienced positive changes in their lives. I am looking forward to becoming a certified teacher and offering the gigong experience to others.
Off to do gigong!
“I was oftimes complimented on the execution of Taijiquan or certain esoteric and difficult Qigong forms.”
I began my Qigong study with Lee in the autumn of 2005 at Five Branches Institute. I completed the Qigong Instructor’s course with him and went on to study Buddha Palm and Six Healing sounds over the following years in workshops with him and Grand Master Mantak Chia. I was in Hangzhou, People’s Republic of China in 2006-7 and worked out regularly in the parks with hundreds of people doing morning exercises. From the depth and accuracy of Lee’s teaching, I was oftimes complimented on the execution of Taijiquan or certain esoteric and difficult Qigong forms. My praises for Lee Holden have no ceiling. He is Master Holden.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should You Become a Certified Holden QiGong Teacher?
The truth is, only you can answer.
Learning to teach is an internal journey as much as an external one… if it is not for you, it’s not for you – and that’s totally fine!
I have been practicing Qi Gong for a long time. Is this the right program for me?
We’ll just say, “Teaching is the best way to learn.”
Learning to teach will help you deepen your own practice. Teaching will give you a valuable perspective you wouldn’t get otherwise. Teaching will also show you how much you really know, and just how well you know it.
Teaching shifts the internal focus of your individual practice out into the external. It gives you a sense of how your own energy and technique are truly manifesting through you.
I haven’t been practicing Qi Gong for very long, but I’m very enthusiastic about it. Can I still take the Teacher Training Program?
Really, teaching truly is the best way to learn!
If you’re excited NOW, then there’s no need to wait until you’ve been practicing a long time to begin teaching.
What’s important is to always show integrity when you represent your level of mastery with your students. As your practice deepens and unfolds, you’ll feel more and more comfortable. Forthrightness and humility are the best blend.
After all, you never know what you don’t know, do you?
Do I need to have experience with martial arts to teach or learn Qi Gong?
No! You do not need to be a martial arts master to teach or learn Qi Gong. In fact, you could probably be in a wheelchair and be an amazing Qi Gong teacher.
I’m a single mother and have very little time, can I still do this program?
We have several single mothers who have joined and completed the program. Because the program is self-paced and you have lifetime access, you can take as long as you need to complete the training.
However, we recommend you try to complete your certification within two years. That way you don’t forget everything you learned from the beginning!
I already have an alternative healthcare degree or certification (like yoga, acupuncture, TCM, naturopathy, etc.). Why should I get certified to teach Qi Gong as well?
If you already have an alternative healthcare degree, then you might find Qi Gong is the perfect addition to your repertoire.
As the “self-care” branch of Chinese Medicine, Qi Gong is exactly the kind of work your patients should probably be doing in-between visits. Not only that, the Holden QiGong approach is practical, enjoyable, and easy-to-follow for anyone, at any level of experience.
Along with the opportunity to increase your impact, community involvement, and income, Qi Gong also offers you, the practitioner and energy-giver, a practical, well-rounded form of self-care.
How often does that happen?
Your patients benefit, your community benefits, and you benefit as well.
I own my own business and have very little time. Can I do this?
Being small business owners ourselves, we feel you. It can be hard to find the time to do the things you truly want to do.
So, honestly, you can only answer this question for yourself. If you truly do not have enough time, perhaps you should take several months to prioritize where you spend your time.
By the same token, joining the teacher training could be the perfect way to tell the Universe, “This is how I want to live my life.”
It’s up to you what to decide.
I’ve never taken an online program and I’m used to learning in a classroom. Will it still work?
The short answer is yes, the training will still work. However, learning online is a different environment than learning in a classroom. That’s why we have our private Holden QiGong Teachers Facebook group. It provides some of the “classroom” environment where you can connect with other students and get support.
I work with people as an Occupational Therapist, a Clinical Psychologist, and/or I help people heal from Trauma, PTSD, or help Cancer Patients recover. Will this training help me with my healing work?
If you’re a helpful person, it’s an amazing feeling to know you can teach people how to help themselves heal… to have tools that let you truly help people heal. Tools that help people help themselves in profound ways.
When we’re in a “provider” role, it is also vitally important to lead by example and take care of ourselves.
It’s up to us to find our own stress management, emotional balance, grounding, and strength in our boundaries. So we can offer as much as we can – but not too much!
And like we said above: Qi Gong is a powerful set of tools you can use to empower the people you work with to heal themselves.
I still have questions. Can I talk to a real person?
If you have further questions, we answer more commonly asked questions below. If you do not find the answer to your question, you can email [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to talk it over with someone, you can call us at 844-4QIGONG and we’ll answer any questions you have.
Still Have Questions? See If We Can Answer Them Below
What are the requirements for certification?
To receive your certification, you are required to complete 200 hours of training.
Your training will be a combination of online coursework, one-on-one sessions, personal practice, and teaching practice. Everything you need for certification is included with your registration.
Your training consists of the following:
• The Five Elements (40 hours)
• The Three Treasures (40 hours)
• Teacher Training Workshop (10 hours)
• One-On-One – you must complete at least two (2) hours of one-on-one Qi Gong instruction with a Senior instructor. This session is conducted over Zoom. Additional sessions are $125/hr. (2+ hours)
• 58 hours of Personal Practice – We want our students to deeply learn the Five Elements and Three Treasures which is why we want students to repeat the routines found within the course and provide additional materials in the homework assignments to meet your personal practice requirements. You don’t need to purchase anything else to meet these requirements, everything you need is included in the program. (58+ hours)
• 30 Hours of Teaching – once you’ve completed the course work, you must now practice teaching for free – either friends and family, or the general public. (30 hours)
• Additional Training Materials Included – Qi Gong for Health and Healing Workbook, Qi Gong Flow for Beginners, The Flow Continues, and Deeper Flow from Qi Gong for Health and Healing. (20+ hours)
What can I do with my certification?
Once you are certified, you can start using your official title.
You have the right to call yourself a “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher” verbally, in your teaching, and in print or online (including your marketing and other materials.
You can also begin teaching the Holden QiGong Fundamentals. Which means you have the right to publicly teach the fundamental warm ups, stretches, flows, and meditations that you study deeply during the teacher training.
You also have the right to get paid to teach. You can charge money for classes where you use the Holden QiGong name or methods, provided you teach the fundamentals.
What do I have to do to maintain my certification?
You have the responsibility to continue your training by adding at least 20 hours of Live/Online Trainings every 2 years. Eligible trainings include: Live Workshops/Events, live teaching of online courses, in-person retreats. If you maintain an active Video Class Subscription for at least one of those two years, you may count 10 hours towards your total of 20 hours.
How quickly can I actually get certified and start teaching?
To complete all of the coursework, materials, training, one-on-one sessions, as well as your practice instruction, we estimate it will take approximately six months to start teaching.
However as the Holden QiGong Teacher Training Certification program is a self-paced program, it is really up to you how long it takes!
What Are My Rights And Responsibilities as a Holden QiGong Teacher?
Here are the things that your Tier 1 200 Hour certification allows you to do:
- Use Your Title – you have the right to call yourself a “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher” verbally, in your teaching, and in print or online, including marketing and other materials.
- Teach Holden QiGong Fundamentals – you have the right to publicly teach the fundamental warmups, stretches, flows, and meditations that you study deeply during the Level 1 and Level 2 Immersion Programs (Five Elements & Three Treasures).
- Get Paid to Teach – you have the right to charge money for classes where you use the Holden QiGong name or methods, provided you teach the fundamentals.
- A Presence on HoldenQiGong.com – we’ll add your name and contact information to our online database of Holden QiGong certified teachers.
- Maintaining Your Certification – you have the responsibility to continue your training by adding at least 20 hours of Live/Online Trainings every 2 years. Eligible trainings include: Live Workshops/Events, live teaching of online courses, in-person retreats. If you maintain an active Video Class Subscription for at least one of those two years, you may count 10 hours towards your total of 20 hours.
What resources do you have to help me get my business going?
If you don’t have business experience, we’ve got you covered. Here’s how:
- Powerful Master Classes from expert teachers that include how to start your Qi Gong business and how to fill your classes
- Access to a LIVE group Q&A with Lee each month Zoom video calls (you also have access to these calls for life)
- And our brand-new Certified Holden QiGong Teacher Directory. Once you get certified, you can get listed so new students can find you through our website!
I want to attend an in-person immersion retreat. Can I get a discount on the in-person course if I'm in the online teacher training?
Yes! You get 50% off any of our Five Elements and Three Treasures immersions until the end of time.
Can I get CEUs for taking this program?
Not at this time, but we are working on it and will let you know as soon as the paperwork is in order.
Is there a payment plan?
Yup, although the cheapest option is to pay in full, there is a payment plan.
You can either pay in full for $3,497, pay in three (3) monthly installments of $1247, or twelve (12) monthly installments of $327.
12 MonthlyPayments Of
- Lowest Payments
3 MonthlyPayments Of
- Fewer Payments – Save $244
- Best Value – Save $427
“Bottom line, your health improves, you gain an enormous sense of well being and inner peace”
“It really is true that if you want to learn something, teach it to someone else. This course deepens your understanding of the Five Elements, the Three Treasures, the Tao and Chinese Medicine. The side effect of this understanding is less stress, more vitality, better sleep, improved digestion, and more open, easy and heart warming relations with your family and friends and much, much more.
Bottom line, your health improves, you gain an enormous sense of well being and inner peace and you are in a better place to be able to help others.
I can’t recommend this course more highly.
“The course is broken down into very manageable sections and there is always help at hand…”
“It seems only yesterday that I signed up for the course but here we are 9 months later, I have just passed the course and gained my certification to become a certified Lee Holden Qigong practitioner.
Studying again in your 50’s can be quite daunting but I didn’t feel daunted because the course is broken down into very manageable sections and there is always help at hand from either the team at HQ or from others that have either passed or are on the journey with you in the private FB group, also the fact that it is self paced means there is a lot less pressure to meet deadlines and keep up.
It has been a wonderful experience, and I can highly recommend it to anyone either wanting some self development or for those seeking a career change, either way you will learn so much not only about yourself but the universe and everything in it. It’s truly wonderful!
To join the Holden QiGong Self-Paced Online Teacher Training Program, just click on the button below that says, “Enroll Now.”
You will be taken to a completely secure page with a checkout form. Just fill out the information requested on the form and click the “Complete Registration” button. You’ll receive immediate access to the course material.