Self-Paced Online Qi Gong Teacher Certification Program
Become A Certified Holden Qi Gong Teacher In As Little As 6 Months
In Holden QiGong’s Tier 1 Online Teacher Certification Program, you will learn how to teach QiGong at your own pace through a combination of:
Lifetime access to 16 weeks of self-paced course materials (over 70 hours of instruction)
Live group Masterclasses with expert instructors
Live Q&A calls with Lee Holden
Two private sessions with our senior instructors
Access to our private, practitioner-only online community
And The Holden QiGong Teacher Training Manual
The training contains lifetime access to the content from two of our most powerful immersion programs – The Five Elements and Three Treasures – in an easy-to-follow, digestible online format, as well as our Teacher Training Curriculum.
We also brought in experts within the holistic healthcare community to teach specific sections of the material (such as how to start your Qi Gong business, Chinese Medicine, movement mechanics and alignment, and the meridians, to name a few).
Here’s What We’ll Cover In The 16-Week, Self-Paced Curriculum:
Week 1: Learn How to Experience Energy, Vitality, and Life-Force from the Inside Out
The program begins from the only place possible: exactly where you are. You will start with a Zen practice of self-discovery – an experiential practice of energy, vitality, and life-force from the inside out.
In Week 1 you will:
Get introduced to Qi Gong
- Learn about the Five Elements
- Discover simple Chinese Medicine Theory
- Learn a Qi Gong routine to warm up the body
- Learn the “fundamentals of flow”
- Discover the bio-mechanics and bio-energetics of Qi Gong practice from an Eastern and Western perspective
- Answer the question, “What is Qi?” for yourself through an experiential journey of self-discovery
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 1:
- Introduction to Qi Gong Program
- Qi Gong Teacher Training Manual
Week 2: Discover Qi and Learn How to Use Your Breath as a Spiritual Practice
In Week 2 we will dive into the many different kinds of Qi.
In Week 2 you will:
- Learn how the breath is a reflection of Qi
- Learn how to use your breath as a potent healing elixir for the body
- Learn how to use the breath a tool of transformation – to transform stress into vitality
- Learn how to use your breath as a spiritual practice of self-awakening: discover why breath is essential to all meditation practices
- Discover how Qi Gong practice – and the breath – helps detoxify your mind, body, and emotions
- Learn your first “Five Element Qi Gong Workout”
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 2:
- Better Breathing Qi Gong Routine
- Qi Gong for Health & Healing Workbook
- The 5 Elemental Energies
- The Metal Element (Audio)
- The Water Element (Audio)
- The Wood Element (Audio)
- The Fire Element (Audio)
- The Earth Element (Audio)
Week 3: Unearth the Five Elements & Learn a Qi Gong Sequence to Relieve Joint Tension & Pain
In Week 3 we’ll dive deep into the elements themselves. Lee will focus specifically on each element, and how they interact with each other as a system.
In Week 3 you will:
- Learn how to transform depression into courage with Metal (Metal is also about breath and energy)
- Learn how to transform fear into inner peace with Water (Water is also about relaxation and flow)
- Learn how to transform stress into creativity with Wood (Wood is also about strength and flexibility)
- Learn how to transform anxiety into love with Fire (Fire is also about compassion and enjoyment of life)
- Learn how to transform worry into inner balance with Earth (Earth is also about centering and balance)
- Learn a Qi Gong sequence to open all the joints in the body
- Deepen your Qi Gong practice by adding in standing postures for each element (so you can heighten it’s energy in your system)
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 3:
- Qi Gong Flow for Beginners
Week 4: Learn the Principles of Qi Gong Practice
In Week 4 you will deepen your understanding of breathing exercises, and how to use them for personal transformation. You’ll learn a second 5 Element Flow Routine, and the principles of Qi Gong practice.
In Week 4 you will:
- Discover the Principles of Practice: Warm Up, Activate, Stretch, Flow, and Posture
- Deepen your knowledge of breathing exercises for transformation
- Learn how to use healing sounds to transform stress into vitality
- Deepen your relationship to Qi through a guided “deep dive” meditation with Lee
- Discover exactly how much energy you truly have (and how to boost your energy)
- Learn how to use your mind to direct Qi
- Discover how to pair psychology and Qi as a real method for feeling better
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 4:
- Five Elements Flow Class – recorded August 20, 2018
Week 5: Learn How to Become Your Own Best Healer
In Week 5 we will dive into the difference between Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine. You will learn how to become your own best healer.
In Week 5 you will:
- Learn Zen the meditation practice
- Discover the Five Branches of Chinese Medicine (and how to apply them into your life and your practice)
- Learn the differences between Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine
- How to use meditation to reverse aging
- Discover the 6 “Principles of Practice” – Clear, Clean, Purge, Strengthen, Bring In, Tonify – and how to use them for maximum benefit
- Deepen your breath practice as a method of transformation
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 5:
- The Healing Sounds (excerpted from Qi Gong for Health and Healing)
- Five Elements Energy Flow
Week 6: Learn How to Use the “Qi of Your Mind” & the Three Styles of Qi Gong: Martial, Medical, and Spiritual
In Week 6 we will explore structure and flow – how you cannot have one without the other. You’ll learn Qi Gong flows for each of the five elements: Water, Fire, Air, Wood, and Metal.
In Week 6 you will:
- Explore structure and flow within your Qi Gong practice
- Learn the “Postures of Power” practice to strengthen specific healthy-boosting energies
- Discover the three styles of Qi Gong: Martial, Medical, and Spiritual – and the differences between them
- Discover what the “Qi of the Mind” is, and how to use it
- Discover the “Qi of Form and the Formless”
- Learn a meditation on the Five Elements to harness their power – and build a personal connection with each of them
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 6:
- The Healing Sounds – Introduction (excerpted from Qi Gong for Health and Healing)
- The Healing Sounds – Standing Practice
- The Healing Sounds – Sitting Practice
Week 7: Discover How to Do Energy Work & Stay Connected to the Energy of Life
In Week 7 you’ll learn about the connection between your emotions and Qi. We’ll explore energy work, and how to use energy work to “compost” the negative energies into positive energies.
In Week 7 you will:
- Discover the connection between your emotions and Qi – and learn how to stay connected to the energy of life
- Explore “positive” and “negative” emotions
- Learn Energy Work – discover how to compost your negative energies into positive energies, prune the weeds, and cultivate the flowers of your life
- Deepen your understanding of 5 Element practice with experiential teachings
- Discover how to harmonize the Five Elements and your Internal Organs with a specific meditation
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 7:
- Five Elements Flow Class – recorded August 22, 2018
Week 8: Learn “Who You Are” Through the Lens of the Five Elements & Explore the Practical Application of the Tao Te Ching
In Week 8 you’ll learn about the Tao Te Ching. We’ll explore “protective” Qi – and how to not take on the negative energies of other people.
In Week 8 you will:
- Explore the Tao Te Ching (and how to apply it into your life)
- Learn how to protect yourself from taking on the stress of other people using “protective” Qi
- Learn about “who you are” through the lens of the 5 Elements – there are 5 different archetypes corresponding to each element, you’ll learn which element you are, and how to “diagnose” other people
- Explore 5 Element Psychology (and learn how to apply it into your practice)
- Deepen your understanding of 5 Element Flows and Postures
- Learn how Qi flows through your meridians and organs (and how your whole system interacts with each individual part)
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 8:
- Five Element Personality Quiz
- Five Elements Flow Class – recorded August 24, 2018
Week 9: Activate Your Lower Tan Tien and Learn the Taoist Approach to Self-Discovery
In Week 9 we’ll learn all about the Three Treasures. You’ll discover “three inquiries” to deepen your Zen meditation practice.
In Week 9 you will:
- Discover what the Three Treasures are, and how to use them for health and healing
- Learn a Qi Gong practice to amplify the energy of the three treasures
- Learn how to increase the energy of your lower Tan Tien – your reservoir of energy
- Learn a meditation for the lower Tan Tien
- Finally answer the age-old question, “Who am I?” through the Taoist approach to self-discovery
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 9:
- Three Treasures Section of the Qi Gong for Health and Healing Workbook
Week 10: Learn How to Let Go of Expectations, Manifest Anything You Want With Qi, and Diagnose Energy Deficiencies
In Week 10 we’ll continue to dive into the Three Treasures. You’ll learn how to relax into the unknown and let go of expectations.
In Week 10 you will:
- Discover Taoist Cosmology – how the universe – and the world as we perceive it to be – came into existence
- Learn how to relax into the unknown – how to let go of expectations for a greater sense of inner peace and “going with the flow”
- Discover how everything truly is relative (based on your experience and your perspective)
- How to harness your experiences to create true wisdom (and how experiencing Qi leads to heightened skill of working with energy of all kinds)
- Discover the dynamics of manifesting whatever you want – Qi is the fuel in the tank and your intention is the map to get there
- Learn how Qi is the organizing power behind your mind, body, and spirit
- Discover how to put the three treasures into action through your power, passion, and purpose
- Learn how to diagnose deficiencies and excesses of energy in each of the Three Treasures (within yourself and your soon-to-be new students!)
- Learn a “Who am I?” meditation
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 10:
- Three Treasures audio lectures
- Three Treasures Flow Class – recorded August 27, 2018
Week 11: Discover How to Transform Negative Energy into Positive Energy, Learn the Microcosmic Orbit, and Explore Yin & Yang
In Week 11 you will learn all about the Microcosmic orbit and begin your exploration of the energies of Yin & Yang. You’ll learn a Qi Gong practice specifically for the Microcosmic Orbit.
In Week 11 you will:
- Get introduced to the Microcosmic Orbit (and how to use it to build personal power and energy)
- Discover how you are a holographic reflection of the Universe
- Explore the potent energies of Yin & Yang
- Learn how to use the Microcosmic Orbit to transform negative energies into positive energies naturally
- Learn a Qi Gong practice and meditation practice on the Microcosmic Orbit to cultivate your energy
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 11:
- Three Treasures Flow Class – recorded August 29, 2018
Week 12: Learn How to Use Sexual Energy for Health, Happiness, Intimacy, & Spirituality and Open Your “Heart of Compassion”
In Week 12 we will learn how to work with sexual energy using the Microcosmic Orbit. You will learn how to create more potent intimate encounters with your loved ones using the Microcosmic Orbit.
In Week 12 you will:
- Learn how to elevate your emotions, exalt your spirit, connect your consciousness and energy together, and create an ecstatic experience of life using taoist practice
- Discover the essence of Jing Qi – the source of your sexual energy – how best to work with it, and why you have a limited amount
- Learn a Microcosmic Orbit practice so you can “run” your sexual energy and create more potent sexual encounters with your loved ones
- Learn Jing Qi boosting Qi Gong exercises and routines
- Learn a meditation to transform your sexual energy into Qi and Shen energy
- Experience more compassion as you learn the “Opening the Heart of Compassion” exercise
Week 13: Learn How to Relax and Flow in the Face of Stress and Explore the Polarities of the Universe: Yin & Yang
In Week 13 we will delve into the “Truth of the Universe.” You will learn a Qi Gong routine to put the concept of Yin & Yang directly into practice.
In Week 13 you will:
- Learn how to perceive the “Truth of the Universe” for yourself, through your own experience
- Learn how to relax and flow while experiencing stress
- Explore the essential qualities of the two polarities of the Universe: Yin & Yang (and how they each relate to you and your Qi Gong practice)
- Learn a Qi Gong practice with specific exercises correlating to the Yin & Yang energies, so you can develop your own relationship with each essential energy
- Explore the form (the body) and formless (the mind) dynamics of Qi and learn techniques to harmonize them with each other
- Dive deeper into Chinese Medicine Theory by exploring Yin & Yang through the microcosmic orbit and the meridians
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 13:
- Microcosmic Orbit audio lectures
Week 14: Discover How to Use Sexual Energy as Medicine and the Taoist Purpose of Life
In Week 14 we will focus on cultivating your internal energy so you can create a state of flow in your everyday life. You will learn Taoist techniques to expand your perception and learn to use sexual energy as medicine.
In Week 14 you will:
- Learn the 5 Principles of Qi: to clear, tonify, circulate, transform, and store
- Learn a new Qi Gong practice and meditation to expand the Microcosmic Orbit
- Discover the Taoist perspective on the purpose of life and learn how to cultivate heavenly energy into your everyday life
- Learn how to cultivate your internal energy to create more ecstatic experiences in your life (including how to take your practice “off the mat” and achieve a state of flow in your entire life)
- Learn specific Taoist techniques to expand your perception of reality
- Discover how to heal through pleasure using Taoist techniques for transforming Jing (sexual energy) into Qi
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 14:
- Microcosmic Orbit Introduction
- Microcosmic Orbit Standing Practice
- Microcosmic Orbit Sitting Practice
Week 15: Discover How to Heighten Self-Awareness & Mindfulness Using Qi Gong and Learn Standing “Postures of Power”
In Week 15 you will explore the facets of your mind. You will learn how to cultivate and deepen your self-awareness through meditation and Qi Gong practice.
In Week 15 you will:
- Learn the answer to the question, “What is the energy of the mind?”
- Explore attention, intention, and awareness – the three facets of the mind
- Learn a “Wheel of Awareness” meditation to increase your self-awareness
- Learn how to put your mindfulness into practice using Qi Gong
- Learn specific healing sounds for the Three Treasures to heal each of your Three Treasures
- Learn an Intention Meditation to use with the Three Treasures
- Learn Qi Gong flows, routines, and exercises for the Three Treasures – learn how to connect to heaven, earth, and nature through your practice
- Learn key standing postures to cultivate energy in each of the Three Treasures
Week 16: Learn How to Apply the Three Treasures into Everyday Life & Discover the Macro-Cosmic Orbit
In Week 16 we will explore how to apply the Three Treasures into your everyday experience of life. You’ll also learn how to use the less-mentioned “Macrocosmic Orbit.”
In Week 16 you will:
- Learn how to apply the Three Treasures directly into your everyday life
- Review the Microcosmic Orbit practices, meditations, and exercises
- Discover how to connect the meridians to the energy of life through the Macrocosmic Orbit
- Review Jing, Qi, and Shen energies
- Put it all together with your Qi Gong practice – in prep for learning how to teach others
Additional Study Materials Included in Week 16:
- Qi Gong: Deeper Flow
“I like what Lee has put together best of all the forms I’ve learned!”
“I love Lee’s style of QiGong and I have studied with a lot of hi level teachers over the years and have to say I like what Lee has put together best of all the forms I’ve learned!” Peter C.
From the depth and accuracy of Lee’s teaching, I was oftimes complimented on the execution of Taijiquan or certain esoteric and difficult Qigong forms.
I began my Qigong study with Lee in the autumn of 2005 at Five Branches Institute. I completed the Qigong Instructor’s course with him and went on to study Buddha Palm and Six Healing sounds over the following years in workshops with him and GrandMaster Mantak Chia. I was in Hangzhou, People’s Republic of China in 2006-7 and worked out regularly in the parks with hundreds of people doing morning exercises. From the depth and accuracy of Lee’s teaching, I was oftimes complimented on the execution of Taijiquan or certain esoteric and difficult Qigong forms. My praises for Lee Holden have no ceiling. He is Master Holden. Gene Ervin, Certified Holden QiGong Teacher
Once You Are A “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher,” You Can…
Get paid to teach Qi Gong!
Specifically you can charge money for classes where you use the Holden QiGong name or methods (provided you teach the fundamentals – what you learn in this program).
You can also call yourself by your title, “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher,” in your teaching, verbally, in print or online (including your marketing materials).
And finally, you’ll get a presence on HoldenQiGong.com. We’ll add your name and contact information to our online database of Holden QiGong certified teachers, so people can find you on our website!
Here’s What You Have To Do To Receive Your Tier 1, 200-Hour Teacher Training Certification Program
To receive your Tier 1 Qi Gong Teacher Certification,
all you have to do is sign up for our self-paced online certification program and complete the required 200 hours of training.
Your training will be a combination of online coursework, one-on-one sessions, personal practice, and teaching practice. It would take a lot, but you could potentially get certified and start teaching in as little as 6 months, but about 8-10 months is more realistic.
(Oh, and we want to be sure you know: All the materials, resources, and required sessions are included in the cost of the program.)
In Total, When You Join The Holden QiGong Self-Paced Online Teacher Training Program You Get:
Lifetime access to 16 weeks of self-paced course material – over 70 hours of material ($2400 value)
Live group MasterClasses with expert instructors – at least two per month ($1000 value)
Live Q&A calls with Lee – at least one per month ($500 value)
Two private sessions with our senior instructors ($250 value)
Access to our private, practitioner-only online community (included)
As well as…
Introduction to QiGong Program ($27 value)
Better Breathing QiGong Routine ($27 value)
Health & Healing Series ($149 value)
The Five Elements Personality Quiz & Five Element Personality Chart (not available outside the Teacher Training program) ($100 Value)
50% Discount on the in-person Five Elements and Three Treasure Immersions taught by Lee Holden ($1197 value)
That’s a total of $5650 in program materials and bonuses you get when you join.
You will have lifetime access to all of the material… so you can start your journey at any time you wish.
What’s The Investment?
First, let’s look at what it would normally cost to become a Qi Gong teacher.
To attend the required immersions and trainings in-person would mean traveling and spending about $800 on airfare on average.
Then you’d have to cover your food and lodging during your trainings, probably about $2,000. Then you’d have to factor in the cost of taking time off work. Depending on what you do that could mean hundreds or thousands of dollars more “lost.”
And finally, the cost of the trainings themselves and the other costs such as one on one sessions with senior instructors would add up to be about $2841.
In total, if you were to travel, pay for food and lodging, plus the trainings themselves, you’d be looking at about $5,641 to become a Qi Gong teacher at a minimum.
Not too bad, considering you can turn right around and start getting paid to teach!
However, when you join our 200-Hr. Self-Paced Online Teacher Training right now, you get lifetime access to everything you need to become a Qi Gong teacher for only $3497.
That means for $3497 you get everything you need to become a Certified Holden QiGong Teacher, including $5641 of program materials, and save about $2,144!
And the best part is: if you’re not ready to start your training, you don’t have to start until you are!
With lifetime access you can join now and start your training at any time.
Here’s How To Join The Holden QiGong Self-Paced Online Teacher Training Program:
To join the Holden QiGong Self-Paced Online Teacher Training Program, just click on the button below that says, “Register Now.”
You will be taken to a completely secure page with a checkout form. Just fill out the information requested on the form and click the “Complete Registration” button. You’ll receive immediate access to the course material.
If you do not want to check out online, and would prefer to order over the phone, please call 844-4QIGONG and leave a voicemail with your name and a phone number we can call you back on. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to complete your purchase.
Have questions? Scroll down to our FAQ.
“I would be blind, in a wheelchair, and heading towards an early death.”
“In 2011 I become hospitalized due to Multiple Sclerosis, and suffered from many other ailments from my military service such as, PTSD, herniated disks and depression. As I lay in my hospital bed I asked myself, “What is the best, most positive way to heal myself?” and went to sleep. When I woke up, I turned on the TV, and saw Lee Holden on PBS. He said, “You can do this even seated or laying down.” I felt an immediate wave of relaxation as I followed along, and have not stopped practicing since that moment. I became certified by Lee in 2014, and can not thank Lee enough for sharing his knowledge and expertise. He truly knows authenticity, healing, and self-care. I know if I didn’t find Holden Qigong I would be blind, in a wheelchair, and heading towards an early death. Lee’s teaching has provided me the training to discover the building blocks of my own self care strategies. Now, I help others heal and maintain wellness, and two of my doctors even started sending me referrals. You would be crazy to underestimate the power of Lee Holden or Qigong.”
Crystal M, Ohio
“Being a Trager Practitioner and RN, I encourage my clients to try Holden Gigong and they all have experienced positive changes in the lives.”
“Hello Lee and the Holden Gigong support team,
I want to let you know how grateful I am that I found Holden Gigong on you tube a year ago. The changes that have occurred have been miraculous. The biggest wow was when after practicing gigong for almost a year I tripped and fell fracturing my shoulder. When I hit the concrete floor besides my shoulder, I hit my forehead and then rolled onto my back. I assessed my self and very quickly got to a sitting position and then stood up and walked to my house. Incredibly I was able to come up from a squating position with no difficulty. Also no concussion! My rehab went very quickly gaining normal ROM (range of motion) within 3 weeks and starting strength training at that point all ahead of schedule. At my age of 60 I can only attribute it to gigong. Thank you for creating an online teaching certification course as I live in the Northeast and my work schedule/ family has discouraged me from actively pursuing teacher certification. Being a Trager Practitioner and RN, I encourage my clients to try Holden Gigong and they all have experienced positive changes in the lives. I am looking forward to becoming a certified teacher and offering the gigong experience to others.
Off to do gigong!
Wendy Tryon, 60, Trager Practitioner and RN
“I was invited by the wellness program at the college to teach Qi Gong.”
“I took the Five Elements, and finished the Three Treasures Immersion this weekend. It’s fantastic.
I’m attending a community college in Texas… and I have to say this is one of the best curriculums and online programs I have seen even, even through the college!
For anybody that is considering it, I highly recommend it!
[After joining the Teacher Training Program] I was invited by the wellness program at the college to teach Qi Gong. I told them I was just practicing and all that, and now I have a large group of people learning with me, even though I told them I am just getting my certification! But we practice together still. It has been such a great experience.
Q&A Call Participant
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm a total beginner, I haven’t been practicing Qi Gong for very long, but I’m very enthusiastic about it. Can I take the Five Elements Course?
The Five Elements course is suitable for complete beginners. While having a small amount of experience is helpful, it is not necessary to understand the material.
I have been practicing Qi Gong for a long time. Will I find this course too basic?
It really depends on your level of experience. The Five Elements online course is geared towards a less experienced student. That being said, we’re certain you’ll still gain valuable insight from the course.
If you’re on the fence, feel free to send us an email at support(at)holdenqigong.com with your question. If you know everything we’re talking about, then this probably isn’t the course for you. If there’s something that makes you think, “I’d like to learn more about that,” you have something to learn!
You can always purchase the course, go through it, and if you realize you already know everything, take advantage of our guarantee.
Or, if you’d like to talk to a real human, call us at 1-844-4QIGONG and leave a message with your name and phone number. We’ll get back to you ASAP.
I have an alternative healthcare degree or certification (like yoga, acupuncture, TCM, naturopathy, etc.). How will this course complement what I do?
If you already have an alternative healthcare degree, then you might find Qi Gong is the perfect addition to your repertoire.
As the "self-care" branch of Chinese Medicine, Qi Gong is perfectly suited to accompany almost every other healthcare practice.
You can share what you learn in the course to empower your patients or students to take responsibility for their healthcare.
What you learn in the Five Elements course will also help you stay grounded, centered, and calm when working with other people. It’s easy to take on the energy of your students or patients, Qi Gong can help you quickly reset your energy and cleanse yourself of negative energies you don’t want.
I work with people as an Occupational Therapist, a Clinical Psychologist, and/or I help people heal from Trauma, PTSD, or help Cancer Patients recover. Will this course help me with my healing work?
If you're a helpful person, it's an amazing feeling to know you can teach people how to help themselves heal… to have tools that let you truly help people heal. Tools that help people help themselves in profound ways.
When we’re in a “provider” role, it is also vitally important to lead by example and take care of ourselves.
It's up to us to find our own stress management, emotional balance, grounding, and strength in our boundaries. So we can offer as much as we can—but not too much!
And like we said above: Qi Gong is a powerful set of tools you can use to empower the people you work with to heal themselves… and keep your own energy clear.
I want to attend an in-person immersion retreat with you as well, can I get a discount on the in-person Five Elements immersion retreat if I buy this course?
Yes! You get 50% off the in-person Five Elements Immersion Retreat until the end of time.
Can I get CEUs for taking this program?
We’re working on getting CEU approval for this course through the CA Acupuncture board.
I still have questions. Can I talk to a real person?
If you have further questions, you can email [email protected] and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If you’d like to talk it over with someone, you can call us at 844-4QIGONG and we’ll answer any questions you have.
Is there a payment plan?
Yes, although the cheapest option is to pay in full, there is a payment plan. You can either pay in full for $1,197, pay in three (3) monthly installments of $427, or twelve (12) monthly installments of $117.
“I’ve entered another point of accelerated growth and can’t wait for more”
“I’m thrilled to be doing this, it’s something I’ve been wanting for a long time, but felt slightly daunting, but now to be offered a teachers certificate … self-paced and lifetime access, what could be better!
Thank you from the bottom of my Tan Tien!
After following Lee for the last 15 years at a pivotal point in my life I feel I’ve now entered another point of accelerated growth and can’t wait for more So to flow through me, and to others.
Thanks and Qi!!
“I don’t plan to be teaching… this is mainly for my own health”
I’ve signed up to do the training but letting you know I don’t plan to be teaching it when I finish. This is mainly for my own health and to spread the healthy qi word with family and friends.
I’m in Perth, Australia so this is great that you now have created this way of learning.
I found out about your qigong when I went on a meditation retreat about 18 months ago. They introduced us to your You Tubes at the retreat. I’m so glad they did. I started with the 30 days of 7 minutes a day and was so glad when you then had your other series I was able to download. And now I’ve subscribed to your online classes.
I’ve been doing the 108 moves taoist.org tai chi for about 3 years but I enjoy your qigong so much more.
I’m really looking forward to testing my brain (which is part of my health issues) and having access to all this amazing qigong information.”
Chele, Perth, Australia
Still Have Questions? See If We Can Answer Them Below
What are the requirements for certification?
To receive your certification, you are required to complete 200 hours of training.
Your training will be a combination of online coursework, one-on-one sessions, personal practice, and teaching practice. All the required materials, classes, one-to-one, and product purchases listed are included with your Teacher Training registration.
Your training consists of the following:
• The Five Elements (40 hours)
• The Three Treasures (40 hours)
• Teacher Training Workshop (10 hours)
• One-On-One – you must complete at least two (2) hours of one-on-one Qi Gong instruction with a Senior instructor. This can be performed either in person or over the internet, assuming your computer and bandwidth support this. Additional sessions are $125/hr. (2+ hours)
• 30 Hours of Teaching – once you’ve completed the course work, you must now practice teaching for free – either friends and family, or the general public. (30 hours)
• Additional Training Materials Included – Qi Gong for Health and Healing, Qi Gong Flow for Beginners, The Flow Continues, and Deeper Flow. 20+ hours)
• Additional Practice/Training – using the programs of your choice, including: Immersion Programs (including any repeats, which can be done at half price), Medical Qi Gong, DVDs, Video Class Subscription (up to 15 hours), Live Workshop/Events, Master Classes or Online Courses (58+ hours)
Is this a Tier 1, 200-Hour or Tier 2, 500-Hour certification?
This is the Tier 1, 200-hour Holden QiGong Teacher Certification.
After you’ve completed this 200-Hour training, you’re ready to take the next step with our Tier 2, 500-Hour Advanced Holden QiGong Teacher Certification with further, in-person coursework.
What can I do with my certification?
Once you are certified, you can start using your official title.
You have the right to call yourself a “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher” verbally, in your teaching, and in print or online (including your marketing and other materials.
You can also begin teaching the Holden QiGong Fundamentals. Which means you have the right to publicly teach the fundamental warm ups, stretches, flows, and meditations that you study deeply during the teacher training.
You also have the right to get paid to teach. You can charge money for classes where you use the Holden QiGong name or methods, provided you teach the fundamentals.
As a bonus, you’ll also get a presence on HoldenQiGong.com. We’ll add your name and contact information to our online database of Holden QiGong certified teachers, so people can find you on our website!
Finally, you are responsible for maintaining your certification. It’s up to you to continue your training by adding at least 20 hours of Live/Online Trainings every 2 years. Eligible trainings include: Live Workshops/Events, Medical Qi Gong, and/or Immersion Program training. Note: you may also choose to maintain the Video Class Subscription for one year, which will count for up to 10 of these hours.
How quickly can I actually get certified and start teaching?
To complete all of the coursework, materials, training, one-on-one sessions, as well as your practice instruction, we estimate it will take approximately six months to start teaching.
However as the Holden QiGong Teacher Training Certification program is a self-paced program, it is really up to you how long it takes!
What Are My Rights And Responsibilities as a Holden QiGong Teacher?
• Use Your Title – you have the right to call yourself a “Certified Holden QiGong Teacher” verbally, in your teaching, and in print or online, including marketing and other materials.
• Teach Holden QiGong Fundamentals – you have the right to publicly teach the fundamental warmups, stretches, flows, and meditations that you study deeply during the Level 1 and Level 2 Immersion Programs (Five Elements & Three Treasures).
• Get Paid to Teach – you have the right to charge money for classes where you use the Holden QiGong name or methods, provided you teach the fundamentals.
• A Presence on HoldenQiGong.com – we’ll add your name and contact information to our online database of Holden QiGong certified teachers. (coming soon)
• Maintaining Your Certification – you have the responsibility to continue your training by adding at least 20 hours of Live/Online Trainings every 2 years. Eligible trainings include: Live Workshops/Events, Medical Qi Gong, and/or Immersion Program training. Note – you may also choose to maintain the Video Class Subscription for one year, which will count for up to 10 of these hours.
I want to attend an in-person immersion as well, can I get a discount on the in-person course if I’m in the online teacher training?
Yes! You get 50% off any of our Five Elements and Three Treasures immersions until the end of time.
Can I get CEUs for taking this program?
Not at this time, but we are working on it and will let you know as soon as the paperwork is in order.
Is there a payment plan?
12 MonthlyPayments Of
- Lowest Payments
3 MonthlyPayments Of
- Fewer Payments – Save $183
- Best Value – Save over $420