Expand Your Capacity for Unconditional Love and Compassion
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the Heart is the “king” of the organs. This means all the other organs will sacrifice their energy for the heart.
When your heart is out of balance you might feel scattered, have difficulty concentrating, or get annoyed at little things.
This is because the heart is also the ruler of your emotional energy… which is why feelings of stress and anxiety go up when the energy of your heart is out of balance or blocked.
Most people in America have unexpressed emotions locked in their heart. These unexpressed emotions block the flow of energy, or Qi, through the heart… which can increase the risk of heart disease (a major health crisis in America).
According to the World Health Organization, cardiovascular disease is the number one killer in the world… claiming one in three deaths in America alone. For perspective, that’s more deaths than every form of cancer combined.
Heart health is one of the few places both Western medical practitioners and Eastern agree: stress and anxiety are major factors in heart disease.
In essence, the more stressed out, anxious, and overwhelmed you are, the higher your risk.
And yes, while family history, age, and environmental elements can put you at a higher risk of heart disease… there are many factors that are within your control.
Eating a healthy diet, exercising regularly, avoiding smoking, and curbing excessive drinking all help reduce your risk of heart disease.
But the easiest way to reduce (or even eliminate) your risk is to actively release stress, anxiety, and stuck or unexpressed emotions. This keeps your inner emotional state calm, relaxed, and at peace, so your heart stays healthy, nourished, and whole.
Can you imagine how relaxed, open, and peaceful you’d feel with a healthy heart?
In Qi Gong for a Healthy Heart You Will…
– Tap into and release unexpressed emotions blocking the flow of Qi through your heart.
- Learn the traditional signs of an unbalanced heart that needs support (such as an unexplainable craving for bitter foods).
- Use simple, easy-to-follow Qi Gong exercises to release pent-up stress, anxiety, and irritability.
– The heart is responsible for supplying blood to your entire body. You’ll learn how to improve your circulation for mental clarity, less fatigue, and more energy.
– Your heart is the ruler of your emotions, which is why you must send yourself positive messages to keep yourself clear and compassionate. In Qi Gong for a Healthy Heart, you will learn how to expand your capacity for unconditional love and compassion.
Learn What it Takes to Make a Healthy Heart with Qi Gong